top of page
ENTRY FORM BELOW:
GET READY TO BALL!
If you're a team/player all you need is on this page. We've changed the format of the tournament slightly, so please take a moment to read everything, including the bits below the entry form.
But first, check out the latest updates and the promo below. Are you hyped yet?!
UPDATE JULY 2018
1. We've extended the deadline for teams to enter to Saturday 14th July
2. With the help of our sponsors, we are offering to fund 15 ballers who may find it tough to find the £15 player entry fee. Get in touch with us if yo want to find out how to receive this
- This year there will be TWO competitions running at the same time, Elite and Challenge, for people who play at different levels (see below)
- You must be over 16 and teams can be all male, all female or mixed
- It's only £15 per player (you get a free reversible jersey) and it all goes to charity!
- There will be awesome prizes for the winners
- There's a limited number of team slots available. So you should register your team now before it's too late!
Two competitions in one GG3x3
Last year we had one-level tournament but we also appreciate that some regular ballers are very competitive and want strong competition so...
THIS YEAR WE'RE DOING TWO COMPETITION LEVELS!
Please read the questions below carefully so you're put into the right division.
1. Have you played/do you play at club, university or amateur/professional level?
2. Does your team play in competitive league games/tournaments (5x5 or 3x3)?
3. Do you have an understanding of the rules/tactics and want to face solid competition?
If you answer YES to two or more of these questions you need to enter ELITE in the application box.
If NO, then you should enter CHALLENGE - this is for more recreational players and those that don't play at a competitive level but like a little competition, want to join-in, support the cause and have fun.
REGISTRATION AND DEADLINE
By entering the form above you are committed to the tournament - congratulations! Once the teams are in at the end of June you'll receive an e-mail with instructions on how to donate the entry fee, which will need to be in one full amount. Any team that tries to register after the deadline stated above may be turned away.
THE FORMAT OF THE GAMES
- A team consists of 3 players (or 4 if you would like to have a sub)
- Each team must arrive by 12.00pm so that we can get everyone ready for the start of the day. Games will commence at 1.00pm. Any team that hasn't registered properly, has less than 3 players or doesn't show for the start of the games will be disqualified
- Each game will be refereed under GG3x3 rules. The rules will be sent to team captains in advance of the tournament.
PLAYER JERSEYS AND SIZES
All players will be provided with a special, reversible GG3x3 jersey. Players can wear whatever shorts they want but wearing the jerseys is mandatory. You can request your size when you register your team. Size chart is here. PLEASE NOTE: JERSEYS DO COME SLIGHTLY SMALLER SO YOU MAY WANT TO GET A LARGER SIZE (we recommend speaking to players that came last year if you want a better idea of what might fit for you).
If you are a single player looking for a team, you can contact us by e-mailing email@example.com. If you turn up on the day as an individual player there may be teams willing to have you but you do run the risk of paying to play and not getting any game time.
All players will be provided with a bottle of water or Lucozade drink. There will be refreshments to buy too, including water, sports drinks and snacks.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY
The GG3x3 is all-inclusive so bring whoever you want (no pets sorry!)
bottom of page