top of page
FREE HALF TERM GG3x3 KIDS CLINIC
Date, Time, Location:
Friday 22nd February
(entry form below)
We are excited to announce that we will be running another GG3x3 Kids Clinic this Friday for the half term break.
We're partnering with The Right Development Foundation (RDF) once again!
The RDF was founded by London-born, 6ft 9inch, professional London Lions basketball player, Lamar Roberts and he'll be bringing his staff for this awesome afternoon of basketball, positivity and motivation.
It's for all levels of ability. So, if your son or daughter has never picked up a basketball, they should come along. If they have and can name their top three NBA players too, they're welcome also!
Here are some key things you need to know:
- The basketball clinic will run from 3.00pm-5.00pm and kids will be divided into three separate categories: 6-8 year olds, 9-12 year olds and 13-16 year olds
- There is a limit of 25 spaces overall
- You have until 20th February to enter your child into the clinic (they must be pre-registered to attend)
- The session, given by Lamar and his coaches, will include elements like dribbling, shooting and passing.
- Kids will receive free #ball4life wristbands
- It's a suggested £5 donation on the day, which we will give to the charities
- You need to fill in the entry form below in order to register your child/children and guarantee a spot. A consent form* will need to be signed or a confirmation email sent by their parent or guardian.
*By signing the consent form you will also be giving consent to the GG3x3 photographer and videographer to take photos and video of the session and your child for social media/marketing purposes. Photos will be posted online following the session.
Check out some of the training in action
The RDF is running day camps all week and if your child attends the RDF will donate £5 to the GG3x3. Website is here for more info: http://www.rdfsports.co.uk.
bottom of page